Friday, April 1, 2011

New Design!

This week I made some cute little bags from my newest pattern design.  I just love this wristlet clutch design!  They are small (about 9" wide and 5" tall), and a perfect fit for taking along only what you need.  A wallet, cell phone, ipod and lipgloss will fit in one of these, with a little room to spare.  These bags are small enough to toss into a larger bag, like a beach bag or diaper bag, so you have all of your important stuff together when you need it.  The first one of these I made was for my daughter.  She wanted a little bag to take to a formal event and to match her dress. It turned out so nice, that I HAD to make more in different fabrics!
 
You can find them for sale in my etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. Great looking bags!

    Thank you for coming by and complimenting my pillow with the ruffle! You said you got a ruffle presser foot? How does that work? I had no idea there was such a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)

    Yes, I love ruffles, but despise making them. The ruffler foot is kind of big and awkward, but you attach it to your machine instead of the presser foot, and it gathers/ruffles the fabric as you feed it in. Tada, perfect ruffles! I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete