Saturday, May 14, 2011

Birthday Bunting and a Button for Dad


Today is my Dad's birthday.  Any of you who know him are already well aware of this fact.  He likes to make sure everyone knows when his big day is coming up!  I wanted to send him a handmade gift, but I couldn't think of what to make for him.  There are only so many things you can make for a guy, but handmade gifts are so much more meaningful, don't you think?  I saw an idea online for fabric bunting that you can use over and over for special occasions.  Great idea!  So, to help him celebrate his special day, I made him the bunting pictured above.  I sent him that, along with this giant button to wear, in case anyone doesn't know what day it is:

Happy Birthday, Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Handmade gifts are always the best :) I bet he loves them both! Happy Birthday to your Dad!

    ReplyDelete